¶ Happy Birthday Besties

Haish.....what kind of friends of me? I forget my BFF birthday dat is today..I miss to wish her on mid-nite..but for budget my cost..Just lyk always.Facebook-ing lah..here what i wrote on her Messages.


To: Ezaty Hassan
Title:Hi
Time: 08:22 a.m.
Date: 11 April 2010

Tujuan saya menghantar mesej ini adalah kerana saya lihat terlalu ramai kawan awak yang telah meng-post-kan ucapan sempena hari lahir awak. Saya takut awak terlepas pandang post saya. Jadi saya taip mesej yang panjang ini khas untuk awak. Ikhlas dari hati saya. Sekian untuk pendahuluan. :)

Happy Birthday Zaty!!! You get lots of greetings for your birthday but this one comes to you with all of my love. Hope your day is filled with nothing but happiness not just on this special day but every day. Hope all that you do turns out happy for you and all your dreams and wishes come true.

Itu saja yang saya nak tulis. Disebabkan saya seorang penganggur, saya tak dapat nak bagi awak hadiah. Tapi kalau awak nak juga hadiah, awak pergilah petik bunga yang mak awak tanam. Kalau mak awak tak tanam bunga, awak petiklah bunga yang orang lain tanam. Itu hadiah saya. Saya merindui awak dan jeritan awak.

Last word from me Zaty....Have a blash year.For today...out from your room..go out..have some fun and bang....have a party.Tammat.wif love.your besties from Jaybee._Fahmie_

p/s: Zaty..I'm truly miss our moment together.

0 Comment. Write Yours!:

Powered by Blogger.