¶ Coincidence

I have an Indian friends name Kaliswaran a/l Devarajoo..a Chinese friends name Chan Song Jair and Me..Mohd Zulfahmie Abidin. Since we are in high school, we are cloose together till people called us KFC. A short form from aur first letter on our name. but now we oready lost contact..hurmm...wish that we can meet again guys...

from what i remember...
we always be together at school bcoz we are the only "Budak Nakal" that tercampak in Science class.what the hell...and we always eat an ice cream together after school hours..and our favourite is Paddle Pop.hehe.cheap and smell gooood...huhu.

Did you know that on the stick of paddle pop ice cream has something rite on it?? nevermine...

the story is...
one day, Song Jair, Kalis and I eat 2 stick of paddle pop each. After i finish. Song Jair ask me."Fahmie, what is written on your both ice cream stick?" ...and i said "Hrmmm....Mr. Happy..How bout you??". He said "Mr.Cookie,and did you know what make me interesting Fahmie? Both of our stick written a same name?Did you recognize that?"Kalis keep silent eating his ice cream...then I said "Aaahaaa...so?" Song Jair said " maybe it was coincidence! how about we take that name as our panis name? it must be great huh..." I am laughing and agreed with his idea...then I said " A'ha..cool name. I like it alot"...Song Jair looking at Kalis...He ask Kalis " Hey macha, what are the name written on your ice cream stick?" Kalis said " Ala...kejap la...kau tak nampak ker aku tengah makan nie..." then we turn around and ignore him..

The next day...
Kalis ask Song Jair and I...."Guys, do you wanna know what are the name written on my ice cream stick??" we staring at him and silent...he said " Mr. Black Dragon"...HUHU

Until naw we are still using that name for our penis..Mr.Happy fer me, Mr. Cookie fer Song Jair, and Mr. Black Dragon fer Kalis.Tamat.

0 Comment. Write Yours!:

Powered by Blogger.