¶ Cenote Angelita

I am Youtube-ing this evening. Accidentally I have found this video and keep me searching and searching bout this places. Now I want to cherish this moment on my blog to make me easier to looking into this places and share with readers and all ma followers.

Located in Playa del Carmen, Tulum Riviera Maya, Mexico - “Cenote Angelita” means "little angel" in English and there may not be a better way to describe this magical dive site. The first 100 feet is fresh water with incredible visibility, and the bottom half is salt water. Separating the two is a mystical underwater river composed of Hydrogen Sulfate. This layer in the middle appears as a dense cloud from the top and strange colored hue from the bottom. This is one of the few sites in the world where you can descend to 100 feet, and then dive in the clouds. MasyaAllah..this is a miracle from Allah s.w.t.
Please...I wanna go..wanna go....Cube tengok tuh..siap ade pokok lagi.mcm kt atas darat lak!!

I wish, Cenote Angelita would be on My Bucket List before I die.....

Owh..fahmie Lupe!! I have the video.embedded from what else?? youtube.com


0 Comment. Write Yours!:

Powered by Blogger.