¶: Fahmie take a Quiz

1. Adakah anda rasa anda hot?
absolutly not.ade ke patot I'm hot.buduh tol

2.Upload gambar kegemaran anda

3.Cerita pasal gambar
It was me and my ex-gurlfrend Noor Diyana Nordin.this picture was taken at Level 7 City Cquare JB.by this time we have not couples yet.but we always spend time together.actually im always loking this pic cz i'm very2 like this picture.

4. Bila kali terakhir anda makan pizza?
I dont remember ,its about last month,before new year i guess

5. Lagu terakhir yang anda dengar?
Through the trees by Low Shoulder

6. Apa yang anda buat selain menyelesaikan tag ini?
YM-ing and Facebooking

7. Selain nama sendiri anda dipanggil nama apa?
Tegak because during i'm playing football i can shoot directly to the team member
Spongebob owh this is because my group name during college orentation
Alang ahaa...this is my mom and dad give it to me cz im the 4th in my siblings


8. Tag 6 orang yang terlintas difikiran
1-Yana
2-Cha cha
3-Yun
4-Ezaty
5-Shed Mohd Fakri
6-Org yang sedang bace blog ku ini :D

9. Siapakah orang No.1 pada anda?
She's my ex girlfrend lah.i'm still remembering her.sory.

10. Kata sesuatu mengenai orang no.5
Oh shed..sory cz I cant accompany you last evening cz i have class to attend.hehe

11. No.3 ada hubungan dengan siapa?
HAHA Yun now with her boyfie name Ijan

12. Bagaimana pula orang no. 4?
Tyty now with Amad and she is very2 extra ordinary adore her maddy.hehe
and its had been 2 years we dont meet.miss her hell much.

13. Pesanan kepada orang no.6
just like I told earlier, you are not suppose to be in my blog.so if you think its boring just go to the next blog.okey?? thanx cz reading this.

14. Apa kelebihan yang anda nampak pada orang no.2 ini?
haha...with extra on his bay window(perut buncit) he is also my best frends.and always here to make me laugh everytime we meet.and his excess is we did not have a single fight since we are meet went we are in TABIKA KEMAS.sayang ko cha cha.hehe

0 Comment. Write Yours!:

Powered by Blogger.