¶ the color still red

There's a reason why I have been pretty slow with blog updates these past couple of months.


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

accident.sory to tell..hope i will get better soonna or later.dis injury was nothing but the important things is..i get my lesson that speeding is wrong.and ppl who hit me is totally suck.
i though im going to tell ma mum.but at the same time woried that my beloved mum will be more woried bout me..morrow.i will go back to JB.facing ma mum. hrmm...

this wed i will attend some function that ma college lounch for all best student.hehe..im DL student.hihi.but with dis condision i dont thing i will attend.shame wif ma self bcz of this injury.but if im oready heal from ma injury, mayb i can think again bout it.huh..

thank blogspot..this is the plase i wanna tell.the place that i felt free to talk.hv a friends but far2 away, has a bff, i dunno where his/her gone.(i dont contact wif them).has a lovely mum but afraid to tell, wish i have a girlfriend who can care of me with time lyk dis. but..... i hv u, the readers...thanx for reading....sorry there is no picture of my injury.

p/s: dear mum...i'm so sory bout dis.i love you mum

0 Comment. Write Yours!:

Powered by Blogger.