¶: Kurang Lemak dan Pepejal


The reason i choose this title cz there is no other word in English that suit for what i want to say here.this problem just come out from no where a few days ago..before this i neva face this Body Mass Index problems or we call it BMI. Since my friends just put me on the subject of joke to another joke, i just lost ma confident to get through all this. And i think i cant let this things happen to me forever. So i try to search how to gain my weight.But what i found is nothing. And it must be not so great to hug me rite? that things i hv to ask all ma ex and ppl that oready hug me.Ma mom said " it just our genetic that make you skinny". i belive what my mom said cz i hv read the article bout genetic before. So i feel calm right after my mum listen my probs..but it doest stay for a long time.bdway thanx mom..i love you so strong.

after make some research. there is the result of ma BMI test.

My Height: 180 (centimeters)
My Wight: 51.2 (kilograms)
My BMI:15.8


BMI Categories:

* Underweight = <18.5
* Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
* Overweight = 25-29.9
* Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

can you see how bad it is??
i have try to do so many things to gain ma weight but all my effort just useless. :((

a research and another research......i'm so shock went i found this


am i gonna die early then anyone..?? is that the reason why i'm always sick?is that a price that i hv to pay cz of ma old mistake? i hv to get true all this. Here..i hope you guys doent feel what i feel rite now. cz it feels so terrible.Yup! i'm stop writing bout this.

0 Comment. Write Yours!:

Powered by Blogger.