¶: Frendship Feelings


finally my final paper end wif Business Math. to make it simple, it also the last year for me and my home mate. Shukor, Baby Boy, Adika Yusuf, Farid Soat, Sufi. This 5members will leave our rent house at ma current location in Bandar Penawar.

As always, after my final paper. i would b the first who leave the house. its "Yahoo" feeling after finish my paper.but went i'm in Jaybee. there something wrong wif my life. Mayb after dis i woulnt meet them again. Segamat, Melakka, Muar, and KL far2 away from ma homie.and now is 6 11 in the morning since i cant sleep thinking of them all. but for sure i will still contect wiff them and connect wif them.and really2 hope that our frendship would never end till dis days. I will remember u all who t8care of me since we leave together lyk a siblings. Luv yea all.

p/s : guys...i dunt lyk dis feelings.

0 Comment. Write Yours!:

Powered by Blogger.